We’re pleased to notice you holding the next IRRSG meeting on April 12th, 2018.
The subject of the next meeting is “Current developing and changing recycling industry”.
We’ll invite lecturers from major whole recyclers such as Rever Holdings Corporation, TOKOMETAL Co., Ltd., Harita Metals Co., Ltd. and Arbiz Corporation. Also, a lecture from Daiki Aluminium Industry will give a lecture for the first time in the IRRSG. In addition, we’ll have a lecturer from Kaname Kogyo, a major general waste recycler in Tokyo for the first time, which listed on the seco s section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange last December. We are waiting for your join in the next IRRSG meeting with other lecturers from a foreign-affiliated plastic recycler and a major cement manufacturer.
In the panel discussion, guest speakers from MOE and CHIHO Trading will talk with above lecturers.
13:00-18:00 on April 12th, 2018, Thursday
*Reception will start at 12:00
*Party will be held from 18:15
Gakushikaikan, 3-28, Kanda Nishikicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
1. Only for lectures: Payment in advance: JPY8,000 (JPY7,000 for MIRU annual subscriber); Payment on site: JPY10,000
2. For lectures and party: Payment in advance: JPY11,000 (JPY10,000 for MIRU annual subscriber); Payment on site: JPY14,000
3. Only for party: JPY5,000
*MIRU subscribers’ discount is available only for payment in advance.
Till April 9th, 2018, Monday
[Program] *This is tentative schedule as of February 19th, 2018. The order and the titles of the lectures are subject to change.
■Opening address by Mr. Kazuyuki Izumi from Waste Management and Recycling Division, Ministry of Environment
1. 13:05-13:35 “Japan’s future recycling market suggested by Rever Holdings(Tentative)”
By Mr. Takao Suzuki, Chairman and President of Rever Holdings Corporation
2. 13:40-14:10 “Current domestic scrap recycling market(Tentative)”
By Mr. Takashi Fukuda, President of Toko Metal Co., Ltd.
3. 14:15-14:45 “Operation in extremely special time”
By Mr. Makoto Harita, President of Harita Metal Co., Ltd.
4. 14:55-15:25 “How Chinese strict environmental regulation impacts on secondary aluminum alloy industry”
By Mr. Shigenori Hayashi, Executive Managing Director of Daiki Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd.
5. 15:30-16:00 “Technology development and promoting efficiency; Groundwork for next generation”
By Mr. Takuya Sano, Senior General Manager of Arbiz Co., Ltd.
6. 16:05-16:35 “Plastic recycling in next generation (Tentative)”
Veolia Jenets K.K. Plastic Recycling Departmen Manager Hideki Miyakawa
7. 16:45-17:15 “Kaname Kogyo’s past, present and future”
By Mr. Tetsushi Terashima, Corporate Auditor of Kaname Kogyo Co., Ltd.
■17:25-18:00 Panel Discussion, “Future of developing and changing recycling industry”
By lecturers and guest speakers from MOE and CHIHO Trading
Facilitated by Mr. Sachiaki Harata, NIMS Advisor
*Currently under negotiation with a major plastic recycler
■CONTACT: For detailed information, please feel free to contact IRRSG Office by e-mail: email@example.com