We're pleased to inform you to hold the "LiB Summit #1 about the past, present and future LiB battery" on January 29th, 2018 as a New Year Memorial Lecture Meeting.
To discuss the past, present and future of LiB battery demand and market situation, we will hold experts in the industry as speaker from various companies including auto manufacturer Honda, independent EV manufacturer FONM and Dr. Akira Yoshino, developer of LiB battery as well.
Also, we will invite a lecturer from the head office of UMICORE in Belgium, which is the largest recycler of cobalt, nickel and LiB battery.
In addition, speakers from Sumitomo Metal Mining and Iwatani Industry will talk about the cobalt and nickel recycling and the supply risk in cobalt, respectively.
Also, Mr. Nomiyama, a consultant for the Chinese second-largest Ganfeng Lithium will report the company.
The outline of the lecture meeting is as follows;
■ Title: LiB Summit #1 about the past, present and future LiB battery
■ Date: January 29th, 2018, 14:00-18:00
■ Venue: NEC Club, Minato-ku, Tokyo
■ Registration Fee:
1. For lecture (materials included): JPY7,000.- for payment in advance, or JPY8,000.- for payment on the day)
2. For lecture and party: JPY10,000.- for payment in advance, or JPY13,000.- for payment on the day
3. Only for party: JPY5,000.-
1. 14:00-14:30 Keynote Speech, “Past, present and future LiB battery” (Temporary) by Mr. Akira Yoshino, Honorary Fellow, Asahi Kasei Co., Ltd.
2. 14:35-15:05 “Honda Mobile Power Pack Initiative” by Mr. Kazuyuki Iwata, Executive Officer, Honda R&D Center X
3. 15:10-15:40 “LiB anode materials and recycling” (Temporary) by Mr. Satoshi Asano, Sumitomo Mining Co., Ltd.
4. 15:50-16:20 “UMICORE cobalt, nickel and recycling” (Temporary) by Mr. Mr. Geert Hennebel, Commercial Manger, Cobalt & Specialty Materials, Umicore
5. 16:25-16:55 “Supply risk in cobalt” (Temporary) by Mr. Tomoyuki Kosuge, Iwatani Corporation
6. 17:05-17:35 “Recent report on Ganfeng Lithium” (Temporary) by Yoshimasa Nomiyama, Consultant for Ganfeng Lithium
7. 17:35-18:05 “FOMM targeting society with compact EV” by Mr. Hideo Tsurumaki, CEO, FOMM Corporation
■ About more details, please feel free to contact us by e-mail.