Please be advised that the 4th regular meeting of IRRSG will be held on December 8th, 2017.
As the last regular meeting of IRRSG in 2017, we will discuss about “Current situation and outlook of stainless, steel and electrode markets” with lecturers from NSSC, Tokyo Steel and electrode manufacturers including trading houses based on audience’s requests. We’re looking forward to your join in our meeting.
Date: 16:00-20:00, December 8th, 2017 *Party will be held from 18:30
Venue: NEC Shiba Club at Minato-Ku, Tokyo, Japan
1. Lecture including materials: JPY8,000
2. 1.+Paryt: JPY13,000 to be paid in advance
(*1) If you apply and pay the attendance fee by the end of October, the fee will be discounted to JPY7,000 for 1. and JPY10,000 for 2., respectively.
(*2) In case you attend only the party, the attendance fee will be JPY5,000.
【Agenda (as of October 6th, 2017)】* The orders of lectures are subject to change.
1. 16:00-16:35 “Stainless Markets’ Summary of 2017 and Outlook for 2018” (Tentative)
By Mr. Yuji Kubo, NSSC, General Manager , Head of Div., Raw Materials, Purchasing & Information Systems Div.
2. 16:40-17:15 “Future of EOF Steel in Low Carbon Society” (Tentative)
By Mr. Takafumi Asai, Tokyo Steel, Director of Sales Department
3. 17:20-17:55 “Electrode Markets’ Summary of 2017 and Outlook for 2018” (Tentative)
By Ikusaburo Wakae, Arc Carbon Trading Corporation, Chairman
If you join the meeting, please feel free to contact us by e-mail.