We are pleased to inform you that we will hold the 3rd regular meeting of the IRRSG in 2017, E-waste Recycling Summit vol.3 Global Asia on October 2nd, 2017 at the Nyosui Kaikan, Tokyo.
The E-waste Recycling Summit will be the 3rd session since it started in 2015. Each lecture was so wonderful that past 2 sessions gathered more than 100 participants. This year, we will have a special speaker from ALBA, Hong Kong to discuss on global recycling markets and China's current/future scrap importing regulations.
After the lectures, a party will be held. It would give you a great opportunity to directly contact speakers and participants.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the session.
Time and date: 15:00-18:00, October 2nd, 2017 (Reception starting at 14:00)
Venue: Nyosui Kaikan, Chiyoda-Ku Tolyo
-Participation fee: JPY5,000 for advanced payment
JPY6,000 for spot payment at the venue
-Presentation materials: JPY2,000
Party: JPY5,000 (for spot payment)
*Total package (Participation fee, Presentation materials and Party)-JPY10,000 for advanced payment
JPY13,000 for spot payment
[Program] (The order of lectures is subject to change)
1. 15:00-15:25 "China's current and future scrap importing regulations" by Mr. Michikazu Ojima, IDE-JETRO
2. 15:30-15:55 "E-scrap markets in Hong Kong and Asia" by Mr. Donald Lim, Alba Integrated Waste Solutions (HK) Limited
3. 16:00-16:25 "Japanese smelters' current business including e-scrap business (tentative title)", by Mr. Kazuhiko Ikenoya, JMIA
--15 minutes' break time--
4. 16:45-17:10 "Changes in Japanese e-scrap importing market along with revision of Basel Law" by Ms. Asako Aoyagi, METI
5. 17:15-17:45 "Global circulation of resources of various products (tentative title) by Mr. Yuki Matsuzawa, NTT DATA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT CONSULTING, Inc.
--17:45 ~ Party--
If you are interested in or want join the meeting, please feel free to contact the following IRRSG Office;